Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Episode #13

Listen to Episode #13

Welcome back everyone for the second episode on Provence by Debbie Bathurst (Cruise). Her website is here and the story can be read at this site.

The song you here on this episode is by Delta Goodrem - You will only break my heart.

Make sure you take a look at the Wolfe video site on my blog for any entertainment suggestions you might enjoy.

And if you want to read other stories, visit Ralst's Passion & Perfection site (link on right side also).

Thanks for a few story suggestions coming in, please keep them up so that I can get in touch with the authors and get permission to read on the Podcast; if you can send me their email address or website at the same time, please do so.

Drop me an email at Xena.Uber@gmail.com with any suggestions on movies, stories or just to say hi.

No comments: