Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Episode #14

Listen to Episode #14

We continue on with the Provenance story by D. Bathurst (Cruise). Check out her website for the continuing story in the trilogy and drop her an email to tell her if you like the story.

Music for this episode is DJ Tiesto Ft. Kane - Rain down on me.

If anyone can find a working email address for Melissa Good, please send it to me so that I can contact her for permission to read her stories.

Please keep up the emails with story suggestions, as I need to contact the authors and get permission to read their stories and that can take some time.

Movie suggestion for this episode is called the Gymnast. Please link on the Wolfe video site on the right and type in the title for a review of the movie.

All emails for story & music suggestions, or just to feed the narrator - me! Can be sent to Xena.Uber@gmail.com

No comments: