Saturday, June 21, 2008

Episode #16

Listen to Episode #16

We continue to listen to Provenance by Cruise. Her website is located at Clububer2000.com , drop her an email if you enjoy the story and let her know.

The song you are listening to is Seduces Me by Celine Dion. Hope you enjoy it.

Found out the name of the story I was looking for; a great BIG THANK YOU TO (drum roll...) ANNA J. for finding the story and bailing my dumb butt out!

As usual, if you have any story suggestions or movie suggestions, please let me know so that I can request permission to read the story on the show.

Heard through the grapevine that Renee O'Connor will be playing a lesbian on the Army Wives show. Will try to find out more for you on that!

Send any suggestions or happy emails to me at Xena.Uber@gmail.com and remember to feed the storyteller....it makes us happy!!

No comments: