Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Episode # 22

Listen to Episode # 22

We continue on with the Provenance series by Debbie Bathhurst AKA Cruise. Check out her website at www.clububer2000.com. Drop her an email and let her know what you think of her story.

The song snippets you hear on this episode are by Ercola ft. Daniella called Every Word. It's an awesome song so go and get it.

Got a book suggestion from a listener regarding an Uber kind of story line called In Too Deep by Ronica Black. It reviews very well and was suggested highly so if anyone else has read it drop me an email and let me know what you think as I am looking to buy the book now.

Have had a few more story suggestions that I am currently reading through to see if they are worth reading on the show and getting the author's permission. Will let you know how it goes.

If anyone would consider helping out with the show in one way or another, drop me an email at Xena.Uber@gmail.com.

No comments: