Thursday, September 18, 2008

Episode #26

Listen to Episode #26

We continue with The Conqueror Series by the Late L.J.Maas. We are now on Tale Two: Petal of the Rose - Chapters 3 & 4.

The song snippet for this episode is Mary J Blige - No More Drama.

Here is a picture that I mentioned of my new scooter. I've named it Squirrel...don't ask me why. It is a Piaggio MP3.










I will be late in posting the next show, as I will be recuperating from back surgery. But, when I am able to sit at my desk, I will get the show out...possibly two to make up for it!

Please send any movie or book reviews so that I can recommend them to the others. Also, if you have a song snippet you would like to hear on the show or recommendations for the show. Let me know by emailing me at Xena.Uber@gmail.com

Til the next time!
Take care, enjoy life & love!

No comments: