Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Episode #29

Listen to Episode #29

We continue with the Conqueror Series by the Late L.J.Maas. We are now on Chapters 7 & 8.

The song snippet you hear on this episode is I Put a Spell on You by Sonique.

Regarding last week's book review, a listener (Jess) was kind enough to inform me that you can find the story on either the Athenaeum's Web site click here for direct access.

The movie review for this episode is Four Minutes. Visit my blog and click on the Wolfe video link on the right side to take you to their site and read the review.

Please send any suggestions you might have, regardless of how small or minute, to Xena.Uber@gmail.com. I would love to get some emails with song, movie or book review suggestions so that I can pass that on to others during the show.

No comments: