Thursday, December 4, 2008

Episode #36

Listen to Episode #36

This is the new storyline by Melissa Good. It is her story Matter of Pride, you can check out her website here and read all off her stories before and after the current one I am reading.

The song snippett you hear on this episode is by Leigh Nash - Need to be next to you.

The movie review for this week is Treading Water, check out Wolfe video for the synopsis.

I am currently recruiting for movie reviews, song suggestions and book reviews...so if you have one that you would recommend, please send me an email at Xena.Ubers@gmail.com.

Also, I have decided to make announcements and dedications available to listeners. So if you want to dedicate a song to that special someone or make an announcement (ie. wedding, committment, divorce etc) send me an email and I will see what I can do for you.

No comments: