Friday, August 27, 2010

Episode #125

Sorry for the late posting but my computer decided to eat my podcast....and I am not a happy camper!!

We are in the second section of the You Can't Tame A Wild Rose by Deny.

The book recommendation this week is Nevermore by Nell Stark and Trinity Tam. You can read and excerpt and description here.

The movie recommendation this week is Wanda Sykes - I'ma Be Me. And you can read the description here.

The song snippet this week is Judge Jules - Guide You.

Need to ask for recipes, book recommendations, movie recommendations, song snippet suggestions and any and all other information you can think of.

Thank you for those who have donated to the fund raising, for those who have not yet done so...please please donate....100% goes to Cancer Research.

All emails can be sent to me here at Xena.Uber@gmail.com

No comments: