Thursday, January 20, 2011

Episode #141

We are nearing the end of Ab Initio by Cruise and you can read the story along with my narration by clicking here.

The song snippet you hear this week is Amanda Marshall's - I Believe In You.

The book recommendation this week is - Ghosts of Winter by Rebecca S. Buck and you can read the description by going here.

The movie recommendation this week is La Cucina and you can read the review and see some pictures/trailers here & here.

There is another recipe sent in by a listener - so check out the Travelin Bard's Recipe Corner.

My story is complete (2nd one - Yay!) and I am in the process of getting it online. Please bear with me as it is done. Just check back here during the next few days to see the announcement blog and link.

All suggestions for the show - whether it be song, books, movies, announcements, recipes etc etc (love and adoration are accepted too!)...can be sent to me here at Xena.Uber@gmail.com.

No comments: