Friday, November 11, 2011

Episode #180

The Conclusion!! We conclude "I Found My Heart in San Francisco - Book 1: Awakenings" by Susan Meagher. You can read it here or continue on with the next book by clicking HERE.

The song snippet this week is Vanessa Amorosi's - Perfect.

The book recommendation this week is - The Locket and the Flintlock by Rebecca S. Buck. You can read the description by clicking HERE.

The movie recommendation this week is Crush (a Rachel Dax Film) that you can see by clicking HERE.

As stated in the show, I will be taking a 2 week break over the Thanksgiving period. I hope to be back for the show on 2nd of December. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving with family and friends, give thanks for all the blessed things you have and enjoy yourselves.

If you have any suggestions for the new show coming up in a few weeks, PLEASE send them into me here at Xena.Uber@gmail.com.

No comments: