Sunday, May 12, 2013

Episode #249

We continue with "My Lord Conqueror: Changes" by Kennedy Northcutt. You can read along or ahead by clicking HERE.

The song snippet for this week's show is "I Remember" by Deadmau5 and Kaskade.

The book recommendation this week is a yet to be (I'm excited about this one) - "The Devil's Orchard" by Ali Vali. Check out the description by clicking HERE.

The movie recommendation this week, (which I think is a spoof), is called "No Man's Land" and you can view it by clicking HERE.

For a FREE audiobook, click this icon where it will take you:
Try Audible free for 30 days and get a free audiobook 

 
The link for Renee's usual BURN Relay is HERE.

The link for Lucy's announcement about CHICAGO is HERE.

Our newest edition of the family - Nala:





For suggestion for the show, be it stories, song snippets, movies, books or just a Hello (since I get so lonely doing this...LOL). Send it to Xena.Uber@gmail.com


No comments: